Posted in: Uncategorized
The latest news from the Glen and the main man himself!
Did you know…..
- we’ve expanded! We now have a new adventure centre in Glencoe and are opening one in Peebles soon! #watchthisspace!
- we’ve got school holidays sorted! No more bored children this summer, they will be out learning survival skills and having fun – spaces available in July and August- check out our adventure academy!
- we do birthday parties! Forget stressful, messy and loud parties in small, confined spaces and let us do it all – we’ll even do the food and the tidying up! Find out more
- we’ re now on Google tours! Take a tour of our quarry in the quad bike tour or explore on our Segway tour . For those we head for heights, check out our Aloft! tour – the first one of it’s kind in the world (we think??)
In other news,
- Bucket list – Inspired by our blogger last month, Laura, Glen has been bitten by the bug, and can’t wait to start writing his list. Have you been bitten by the bug? Can you think of anything he should do? Let us know of any ideas on Facebook!
- Back to basics – Inspired by Bear Gryll’s The Island and fancy getting back to nature, then check out our family bush craft, could you light a fire quicker than the women’s island? Or build a shelter better than the men’s island?
- All things new – Look out for our shinny new quad bikes – there bright yellow so won’t be able to miss them!
- Dates for your diary – We’re going to be out and about this summer at lots of events, come along and say “Hiya”
Perthshire Adventure Festival – 13th June
Scone Game Fair – 3rd– 5th July
Action Glen Family Fun day at Perth Race course – 12th July
+ more to be announced
Watch out for more news from the Glen coming soon!
Comments on this post
Got something to say? Leave a comment