Quad Bikes Scotland
This is four-wheeled mayhem at its best
Lots of activity centres have quad bikes. But most of them don’t have their very own sand and gravel quarry, complete with ravines, river plunges and all manner of other glee-inducing obstacles.
So it’s fair to say your boiler suit and gloves will come in handy as the mud starts flying. (If it’s raining or snowing, it’s even more fun.)
- Wellies and overalls
- safety equipment and safety briefing
Good to know:
- Bring your own wellies if you have
- The sessions are instructor lead
- Sessions last an hour (including safety brief and training)
- 150kg max
- Suitable for new and experience riders
Prices and Booking:
- Age 12-15 £36
- Age 16+ £ 49
- To book call 01764 655 555
Don’t fancy take the wheel (Well, handlebars!) but don’t want to be left behind? Opt for a 2-seater experience instead and you’ll join the fun from the back seat of an instructor Quad Bike!
What you say...
Those things can certainly shift!